at NeuroCare.AI in Clinical Research
Full-Time, Remote Work
at NeuroCare.AI in Clinical Research
Full-Time, Remote Work
We're here to create a digital ecosystem for emerging countries, and to provide value-based care and education for patients, clinicians, healthcare systems and companies, and investors. And we've been working on this together since 2022. Today, we are growing rapidly, and we are always looking for the best teammates to join us. We want to build a company with the same diversity and creativity as the millions of people NeuroCare.AI reaches throughout the world.
If we can save one life at a time by accelerating healthcare digital transformation, everyone will live happier, healthier lives. It's our mission to make that a reality. Let's save lives together.
We at NeuroCare.AI are a completely remote company, and we strongly encourage flexibility in every department. Results speak for the quality and excellence of your work, not the number of hours you work.
About the Role
Technical writers manage projects for a company or other related entity and review and edit grant proposals, scientific documents, and other scientific and medical materials. Grant applications, drafting and developing clinical education resources, as well as finalizing manuscripts for publications fall under this category. As part of their role, the technical writer will also have to build relationships that will contribute to the organization's goals.
Job Description and Tasks
Writing and Research Skills
1. Grants Related
- Write, review, revise and submit grant proposals.
- Discover and research new opportunities for research funding from governmental, foundation, and private sources.
- Prepare proposals with budgets and supporting documentation in coordination with the team.
- Assist in the review and revision of clinical education materials so they are aligned with program and grant requirements.
2. Medical Research Related
- Conduct independent research, write, and edit clinical trial reports, study protocols, and standard response documents.
- Provide scientific and regulatory guidance with technical expertise in the writing, production, and review of regulatory and other scientific and clinical documents that will suit the level of understanding of our target audience.
- Provide high-quality medical and scientific writing to both internal and external clients, including planning, coordinating literature searches, and delivering the final draft.
- Utilizes references, graphics, tables, and data listings to organize and incorporate information.
- In this position, you will be responsible for interpreting and analyzing clinical and non-clinical data in support of scientific communications projects (such as literature reviews, Clinical Evidence Reports, and post-market clinical summaries).
- Review scientific literature for global regulatory agencies and compile reports, such as annual literature updates.Ensure the clarity, grammar, formatting, and compliance of other scientific and medical documents and materials.
3. Regulatory Research Related
- Maintain compliance with applicable regulations and guidance documents.
- Develops and revises regulatory, medical, and clinical templates, procedures, and guidelines.
- Manage, prepare, and update Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs), as required, and summarize relevant literature for technical files, dossiers, and registrations.
- Perform gap analyses and rewrite CERs for legacy products in compliance with the Medical Device Regulation.
- Conceptualizes, writes, edits, and layouts clinical education materials (including surveys and webinars) as well as other related publications and materials.
Team Player, Communication and Project Management Skills
- Collaborate with a multi-functional team of authors on assigned protocols, final study reports, manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals, meeting abstracts, internal reports, and presentations.
- Manage medical writing projects effectively to deliver quality products on time.
- Coordinate external medical writing support and needs, if necessary.
- Maintain milestones and writing activities in alignment with business objectives and goals.
- Ensure quality results by following through on all tasks.
- Keep up-to-date on the status of projects based on department requests in the backlog.
- Ensure that work is progressing according to plan, develop project timelines, standards, budgets, forecasts, and modify contracts as necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements
It is required that applicants have:
- At least two (2) years' experience in clinical research, grant writing, and management.
- Experience with a variety of federal, state, foundation, and private grant submissions.
- Experience working with publications and developing other educational resources for professionals and patients/advocates.
- Bachelor’s degree of higher education from an accredited institution.
Benefits: What's in it for you?
- The work is 100% remote.
- The rate is $300 per month.
- Full-time position with flexible work hours.
- Coaching and mentorship are provided to help you hone your skills.
- Software tools are provided to make your job easier and more efficient.
- Authorship opportunity. Your writings are published under your name.
Terms and Conditions
- A 4-week probationary period is in place, with 50% of the salary paid and close mentoring and training.
- The start date is ASAP.
- Computer, devices, and internet connection shall NOT be provided.
- You will be evaluated after the probationary period to determine whether you will be hired.
- The number of tracked work hours will be used to calculate compensation.
- We will release compensation payments at the end of each calendar month.
- All communication will take place via Notion, Slack, and occasional emails.
How to apply?
1. Fill out the form below or click here to apply.
2. Upon receiving your application, we will review it within 7-21 days.
3. You will be notified via email when you have been shortlisted, and if you are chosen, you will receive an appointment invitation by email.